We believe website maintenance is a necessity. It ensures that software is updated, websites are online and that they're secure. With our maintenance plans, we include setting up a regular backup schedule and we do weekly scans of the entire system, to ensure our clients get that extra peace of mind.
Depending on the type of website you have, maintenance can be an essential monthly procedure you should have in place, particularly for websites created with a content management system like WordPress, Drupal or Joomla. Developers that create plugins and modules, do updates to add functionality, improve performance and security.
Let us worry about your website
Some of the benefits of having a maintenance plan:
- It ensures a website remains online and secure. With monitoring tools in place, should a problem arise a website can be restored quickly to a working state within minutes.
- You benefit from increased performance and better functionality from upgrades made to plugins and modules
- Backups are made on a daily basis and you can download a copy of your entire site at will.
- Statistics can be mailed to clients on request so you can track how your website is performing.
- Websites remain secure as regular scans for malware are done.
- Directory permissions and access is checked to ensure nobody without permission can look at your files.
- Styling can also be improved when plugins and modules are upgraded, but it's not always the case.
Website maintenance starts at just $25 per month for small websites and increases by the size of the website, as well as the hosting, hosting provider and technology used to build the website with. We can provide you a free quote within minutes. Don't let worry distract you from your goals. Let us take care of your website maintenance for you.